- Type: .7z
- Language: English
- Updatetime: 2012-12-28
- Size: 4.68 MB
DScraft is a DS homebrew adaptation of the popular game Minecraft. At the moment this is a rather complete adptation of "creative mode" (or minecraft Classic), which means there is only exploration and creation in this version. I am planning on attempting to adapt survival in future versions !
DScraft was made by smealum alone in his spare time and is in no way associated with Minecraft or Mojang.
Change log (v310811_NITROFS):
• added ladders and doors
• added new dynamic lighting to make caves darker
• added underwater effect
• added control scheme 3 (doesn't require shoulder buttons)
• added mc2ds, a Minecraft to DScraft world converter
• added mapUpdate, a program to recalculate some lighting values to work better with 310811
• included new default worlds
• made it easier to get out of water (again)
• fixed torch placing related bugs
• fixed quad cache overflow bug
• fixed inventory-opening crash
• fixed moon
• fixed menu glitch
• fixed edge related bugs
• many other various bugfixes
For those who'd made worlds in previous versions : they will still be compatible with 310811, but lighting will be a little messed up. To fix that, all you have to do is run mapUpdate on your map files and they should look nice again. Sorry about that, but I didn't really have a choice.